The news is out
Sitting is killing us
And standing isn’t much better.
We weren’t designed to sit for prolonged periods.
Chronic inactivity, which sitting and standing are, actually has the same effect on our metabolism as being in outer space, like bone and muscle atrophy, and all the signs of aging.
“We need to adopt a lifestyle of constant, low intensity, non-exercise movement into our everyday lives,” Says NASA scientist Dr. Joan Vernicos, author of Sitting Kills, Moving Heals.
Are you one of the 31 million Americans who experience low-back pain at any given time.1
Do you sit at your desk thinking “I have to get up”. But you are afraid to move, even though you’ve been looking at the same webpage for 30 minutes. Your boss will think you’re not working, but your body is dying to move.
Do you loose focus and energy and feel like BLAUGH from being stuck?
Do you get so busy (sitting) you have trouble finding time to fit exercise into your day? Then lay awake at night because you didn’t move enough during the day?
So what else is there besides sitting?
Engineer an environment that puts the body in CONSTRUCTIVE and RESTORATIVE positions (where you’re not slumped over) alternating with moving.
This is the opposite of the standard right angled office chair that encourages static inactivity and slumped posture.
The good news is this has already been figured out. It’s called Primal Movement. And many traditional cultures still practice this way of life which builds health and vitality. The trick is…how to get it in the office…where we spend most of our time.
My name is Patrick Clark, founder of The Movement Friendly Office™. This simple but powerful concept has transformed many people’s lives, as it can yours.
The Movement Friendly Office™ allows you to:
- Have sweet and LASTING relief from excruciating back and neck pain
- Feel energized and refreshed while you work
- Sleep better
- Have more focus, productivity, and creativity
- Increase your attractiveness and confidence with a strong and open posture
- Restore your natural posture and original design
- Save money and time by reducing dependency on health care
- Age with grace
- “The human being is designed to move,” says Dr. James Levine, an endocrinologist and researcher at the Mayo CLinic in Rochester, Minn. “You need to move your body. If you stop your body, idle it–which sitting is–it crumbles on every level.” What can result is an increaded risk of obesity, high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, cancer, depression, and possibly Alzheimer’s Disease,” says Levine.