Paleo Pad™ 35″x 70″x 1/8″ thick $250
The Paleo Pad™ is about the thickness of a quilt or traditional Japanese Futon. This mat when placed on a hard surface such as tatami mat or floor or platform bedframe provides a supportive surface ‘without the fluff’– which can facilitate deeper breathing and oxygenation of the blood, greater circulation and alignment. Constructed from organic cotton fabric and eco wool felt. This also makes a nice yoga mat for restorative yoga.
Tatami Mat 35″x 70″x 1/8″ thick–$40
Japanese Tatami Mats are made from rush or rice straw and retain a light green or ‘sage’ color, slowly fading over time. Their soft, tactile texture feels great on bare feet. The soft grassy aroma comes straight from China where these were made. Though first introduced in 17th Century Japan as a covering for dirt floors, tatami mats are very much a perfect floor covering in today’s Eco Home.
Tatami Mats take the place of a rug and are used in the same way.
We offer the Tatami Covering, not the entire tatami mat. We use the term ‘tatami mat’ for simplification.
Wool Sleeping Bag
Wool has had a reputation for being too heavy for sleeping bags. This was true until now. The previous versions of wool sleeping bags were heavy and cumbersome.
The Lucky Sheep™ sleeping bag is unlike anything from the past. It is light, fluffy, retains it’s loft, and is so soft you would think it is silk.
Why wool instead of down or synthetic fill?
Wool has an amazing ability to breath, wicking the moisture (insensible perspiration) away from the body. Wool also has an amazing ability to stay warm even when moist or wet, which is what makes this a choice option for outdoor use.
Slatted platform bedframe which comes in modular units measuring 30″x40″. This space saving small platform combines with other of it’s kind to become almost any piece of furniture–such as a bedframe of different sizes, couchframe, coffee table, etc. Can be used with or without the legs.
1/2 Queen = Two EcoSquares™ Dimensions 30″x80″
Queen = Four EcoSquares™ Dimensions: 60″ x 80″
Couch = Two EcoSquares™ Dimensions. 30″ x 60″ x 16″
Coffee Table = One EcoSquare™. Dimensions : 30″ x 40″ 16″
Perfect for a firm sleep surface for those that aren’t ready for the hard core. This modular bedding system uses
Outside Layer: Organic Cotton Canvas
Middle Layer: Eco Wool Felt Barrier Cloth
Inside Layer: Chemical-free Kapok Fiber Third Party tested to be completely free of chemical residues.
* Our futon is refreshingly modular. In other words, you can build a standard queen sized bed from components, or use the 1/2 queen size alone. This makes moving a breeze, and offers the versatility of either a couch or a bed if your needs change in the future.
* Available with unique Quantum Field Calming technology.
EM Ceramic Technology emits far infra red frequency which provides ‘grounding’ in which static electricity is removed from the body similar to laying on the earth. This is cutting edge protection against EMF’s (Electromagnetic Radiation), bed bugs, fleas, dust mites and mold. Especially helpful for the chemically sensitive.
Like having a piece of earth emitting negative ions.
Grounding your body
* Relaxing your cells and brain to the frequency of 8.73 Hz (the Shumann’s Field Frequency),
* Which is the same as Alpha Brain Waves
* Helps synchronize your circadian rhythms (Internal Biological Clock) (see supporting article here).
Far Infrared Frequency (emitted by the EM Ceramic Powder™ and amplified by the amethyst powder).
* Improves micro circulation by exerting strong rotational and vibrational effects at molecular level.
* Enhances the delivery of oxygen and nutrients in the blood cell to the body’s soft tissue areas.
* Promotes regeneration and fast healing.
* Increases metabolism between blood and tissue.
* Enhances white blood cell function, thereby increasing immune response and the elimination of foreign pathogens and cellular waste products.
* Removes accumulated toxins by improving lymph circulation which are often at the core of many health problems.
* Stimulate the hypothalamus, which controls the production of neurochemicals involved in such biological processes as sleep, mood, pain sensations, and blood pressure.
The Quantum Calming Mat™ is constructed with organic cotton canvas that is coated on the inside with EM ® Ceramic Powder and Amythyst.
The Quantum Calming Mat™ is placed directly under your sheet.
The Quantum Calming Mat™ can be washed on cold/gentle and no-heat dried.
Expected Lifespan: The Quantum Calming Mat™ will last 5-10 years with proper care.
Our Barefoot Sleep Kits™ go beyond organics by incorporating a unique combination of natural materials which optimize the body’s regenerative energy during rest and sleep. We have considered these factors:
1–Quantum Calming from harmful Electromagnetic Fields and Cell Phone Radiation, grounding the body with an Infrared Field.
2–Optimizing: circulation, breathing, temperature regulation, ventilation, and circadian rhythms
Years of Sleep Science Research have gone into our designs. For complete report click here:
- Helps the body realign itself during sleep
- Increases the circulation of the body by enhancing capillary action to the extremities
- Makes breathing deeper during sleep for a more restful sleep. insuring optimal oxygen.
- Entrains to Shumann’s Field –7.83 Hz –entraining brainwaves to alpha which is pre-sleep, relaxing and facilitates the resynchronizing of circadian rhythms.
- Infra Red emitting EM® Ceramic Powder structures the water in the body for hydration, oxygenation, and detoxification.